A while back I posted pictures of some jumpers that had been on the needles for a while. This was one of them:
I am delighted to say that, about a year after casting it on, I have finally finished it:
It is knitted from a pattern that I made when my children were small, and I've really enjoyed the variety in it. Having 4 different patterned sections to knit has made it interesting and a bit challenging - I found myself having to pull back rows because I became a bit blasé about reading the pattern properly at times. The main colour is Copper, in Stylecraft special DK. I was a bit afraid that the colour would be overpowering, which is why I did the rib and pattern bands in a contrast. I'm feeling rather sorry that it's finished, although I don't think I'll be casting on another just yet!
My goal was to complete 12 boy's jumpers in 2016 - it's the end of April and I have completed 6, so I am well on target.